29 Disember 2019

Own your destiny

The journey to complete my degree wasn't easy. I fought with myself, faced many challenges and all I can say right now is I'm proud of myself. When I first started my degree, I almost lose my hope and thought I couldn't make it. Just the same feeling when I struggled to complete my Pre-University (Form Six). However, with the supports from my family, friends and lecturers, I made it.

We always think that we are not capable to face challenges until we face them. I do believe with progression instead of the final results. Always prioritize the progression because there is where we learn to appreciate our efforts, all the sweat and tears. Have you ever faced failure and rejection in your life? Failed in certain courses at university? Failed to secure a permanent job?

Our journey is different so follow your path, believe in yourself and be strong. Easier said than done right? Yes. Sometimes I lose my track and direction. I face my days without knowing my goals or purpose. Maybe I should sit and talk to myself. What is my purpose in this world? What I want to be? What I want to achieve? What can I contribute to people?

It's been such a long time since the last time I updated my blog. I do love my blog, it's just hard for me to come up with good topics. I hope 2019 has been great with you guys and I wish we are ready to welcome 2020. Till then, take care.